Effective Communication Consulting
Online, or at your offices in London or Brighton
Together, we discuss and analyse your current organisational structure and processes from the lens of how communication, information flow and collaboration are being enhanced or impeded.
From these conversations, I create a tailored program to support your teams, which can include coaching (individual or teams), trainings in honest and empathic communication, creating restorative conflict resolution systems, participatory facilitation skills, the art of person-centred feedback, participatory leadership, and other topics and skills.
My overall style is to capacitate individuals and teams to learn the skills themselves, aiming to enhance change that is integrated into your culture and work and that can last. I love practical approaches that show you results and continue to customise my offers to you and the pace and results you are seeing.
My greatest joy is to support you and your company in meeting your needs and your employees' needs better, and to support a sustainable development in organisations so that they can live out their values and be models of a more humanistic and nonviolent way of doing business.
Some examples of the benefits my customers seek:
• communication that is more clear and enpathic
• improved emotional and relational intelligence
• more collaborative teamwork, working more effectively together
• assertive communication skills for quieter people
• gentler communication skills for stronger types
• reducing and transforming conflicts
• increasing employee alignment and motivation
• reconciliation of differences in teams after a rupture
• reaching a shared decision that is taken up with joy.
Who is this for?
• Companies and leaders looking to improve communication, interpersonal relationships and collaboration while focusing on mission and purpose.
• Leaders and managers that want to gain skills in more empathic and participatory styles of management, facilitation and relating to their teams, and to improve employee alignment without sacrificing efficiency.
• Organisations that seek support in reaching important or difficult decisions. A neutral facilitator can bring clarity and new energy so that everyone can focus on the work while the facilitator handles the interpersonal aspects of the process. My style of facilitation is to support you moving forwards and converging people's opinions into a shared and co-created solution that everyone aligns to voluntarily and eagerly, or at least willingly.
• Companies who want to get closer to living their values of human-centred service, empathic relationships, sustainability and responsibility.
• Empathic, effective communication
• Convergent facilitation
• Emotional intelligence
• Collaboration tools
• Leadership skills
Watch the video
This service can be offered in English and Spanish. The terms of the offer depend on the options we agree on and will be crafted together.
My name is Nati Beltrán. I am a Nonviolent Communication consultant, facilitator and coach.
Bright Communication provides simple and powerful communication and collaboration tools that support organisations and individuals align with and live out their values.
Better communication for a better world.